Carlotta, Christine, Fan translation, Fantome, Opera Za no Kaijin, Opera Za no Kaijin english, Opera Za no Kaijin fan translation, Opera Za no Kaijin translation, Otome, Persona, Persona Opera Za no Kaijin, PersonA Opera Za no Kaijin translation, personA Phantom of the opera, Persona Phantom of the Opera English, PersonA Phantom of the Opera Fan translation, PersonA Phantom of the Opera Translation, Phantom of the Opera, Phantom of the Opera Otome, Phillip, Raoul, Remmy
Hello again, and soooo sorry for the delay on updates! After the new year, things kinda got crazy! I had a death in the family, school started, and I started a whole new business, then my business partner decided to go crazy and I had to get a lawyer…. When it rains it pours!
But all that’s (pretty much) settled down for now, so the good news is that I’m back and I’ve got more time to translate, and will be busting my tail to do so!
The bad news is, I’m not as far along as I thought I was…. I got in contact with my hacker, and she told me that what I feared was true – she had only uploaded 1/3 of the script to be translated, which set my estimated percent complete wayyyy back. Instead of 35%, I’m back at 22% complete T_T This is going to be a looooooong process, and I’m so sorry for getting everyone’s hopes up, including my own.
The progress bar on the left is now updated with the new, correct data, so that is the one I will keep up to date every time I translate more. I’ve changed it to the number of lines in the text documents I’ve got on hand. The good news about this is that instead of translating 1 line at a time, I’m actually translating 4 because each line I translate has 4 lines total in the document. This will, however, give a more accurate representation of where I am in the process.
And with that, I’m off to do more now! Thanks again to everyone for your support!